We'are Open: Mon - Sat 08:00 AM - 07:30 PM
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY OF THE COMPANY
Each company of the Afghan Auto Glass Group (collectively, "Afghan Auto Glass ") recognizes the essential importance of the proper and adequate protection of the information of individuals, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers etc., which may be available to distinguish the identities of our customers, business partners, employees and all other parties concerned with our business operations (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
Recognizing its responsibility to society, Afghan Auto Glass hereby establishes the following basic policies (hereinafter “Policy”) to protect the privacy of individuals and comply with laws and regulations enacted to protect Personal Information while conducting its business activities:
1. Afghan Auto Glass will collect, use, and provide Personal Information through fair and legal means. Use within the Scope of Utilization Purpose
At the time of collecting any Personal Information, Afghan Auto Glass will specify the purpose and scope of its use. Afghan Auto Glass will use such collected Personal Information strictly within its originally intended scope of use and limited usage as necessary for business operations.
Use beyond the Scope of Utilization Purpose
In case of necessity in which said Personal Information must be used beyond the above-mentioned scope, Afghan Auto Glass shall obtain an authorization from the individual to whom such Personal Information relates (hereinafter “Individual”) with regard to the planned use, except as allowed by relevant laws and regulations.
Security Measures to Protect Personal Information
When handling such Personal Information, Afghan Auto Glass will strive to develop an organizational structure that has policies and procedures in place to strictly manage the Personal Information to prevent its illegal access, loss, falsification or leakage. To ensure the appropriate handling of personal information, Afghan Auto Glass will continue to strengthen and improve internal systems, implement the necessary security management measures in accordance with technological standards, and perform appropriate internal audits, etc.
Third Party Provision
Unless authorized by the Individual or allowed by relevant laws and regulations, Afghan Auto Glass will not provide Personal Information to any third party. In addition, when providing such Personal Information to any third party as authorized or allowed above, Afghan Auto Glass will conclude a contract with the third party or take any other measures that obligates the third party to be responsible for the management of the Personal Information to be provided, thereby preventing its leakage to any other party or other misuse.
2. Afghan Auto Glass will promptly respond to requests from the Individual to disclose, correct, add and/or delete his or her Personal Information, to the extent required by relevant laws and regulations.
Compliance with Laws on the Protection of Personal Information
3. Afghan Auto Glass will comply with relevant laws and regulations with regard to the protection of Personal Information, and also constantly review its implementation of the Policy, and strive to make further improvements.
4. Afghan Auto Glass will completely inform of this Policy to all of its directors, officers and employees (including commissioned and dispatched personnel) as well as other concerned parties, to ensure that each of them understands the importance of the Policy and conduct him or herself in an appropriate manner to follow the Policy.
Afghan Auto Glass shall use any Personal Information only for the purposes of providing or improving the products, services and relevant information of Afghan Auto Glass and/or its affiliated companies (hereinafter "Group"), and to respond to inquiries made by the Owner of Personal Information. (If the purpose of use of Personal Information is shown by each service category, Afghan Auto Glass uses such Personal Information in accordance with the above purpose.) If Afghan Auto Glass wishes to use Personal Information for any other purpose than those defined above, Afghan Auto Glass shall disclose the purpose of use when collecting such Personal Information.
Afghan Auto Glass may disclose Personal Information to the following categories of recipients:
1. to our group companies;
2. to our third-party vendors, services providers and partners who provide data processing services to us, or who otherwise process Personal Data;
3. to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third parties where we believe disclosure is necessary;
4. to our auditors, advisors, legal representatives and similar agents in connection with the advisory services they provide to us for legitimate business purposes;
5. to a potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business;
6. to any other person with your prior consent to the disclosure.
You have data protection rights in accordance with the laws and regulations related to the personal information of each country.
Following is the outline of request procedures on Personal Information that Afghan Auto Glass has collected. With regard to the specific procedures, please contact the service division to which you have provided your Personal Information.
Please contact from this page if you have not been informed which division should be approached for your inquiry.
1. Submitting requests
If you wish to request the disclosure, correction and/or deletion of your Personal Information, please contact the service division to which you have provided the Personal Information. Afghan Auto Glass will send you the request form. Please fill in the form and return it to us by postal mail. In order to prevent potential leakage of the Personal Information, only requests made by the Owner of Personal Information will be accepted, except in case of the request being made by his or her legal representative.
2. Documents to be included when submitting a request
In order to confirm that the individual submitting the request is, in fact, the Owner of Personal Information, please submit to us a copy of your driver's license or official residence certificate, along with the request form.
3. Afghan Auto Glass procedure for answering your request
After receiving your request, Afghan Auto Glass will confirm the content of the request, and thereafter will send a response to it directly to you, the Owner, by postal mail. Please understand that in case Afghan Auto Glass is unable to confirm the identity of the individual submitting the request, we may decline to answer the request. In addition, we ask for your understanding that while Afghan Auto Glass will make efforts to respond to requests promptly, it is, however, possible that such a response may take some time to ensure its accuracy.
For other inquiries regarding your Personal Information, please contact the service division to which you have provided your Personal Information.Please contact from this page if you have not been informed which division should be approached for your inquiry.
Cookies: a technology that allows a website to track subsequent requests from a given computer to it.
On the website, the Company records, in the form of an Access Log, basic information on computers that access the website. The information recorded in the Access Log does not contain any information which can identify a specific individual. The Company collects the information to conduct statistical analysis of your use of its website, provide you with information, and deliver an improved website experience to you.
Glass Changers WEBSITE
In some cases, the Company's website may include links to websites other than that of the Company or the Group. The Company takes no responsibility with regard to the protection of Personal Information or the contents on any website linked to the Company's website other than its own website or those of Group.